Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
The BEST key lime pie ever!!!
- 1⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 whole graham crackers)
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipped heavy cream
- ½ cup lime juice (fresh is best; we used real key limes but any limes are great)
- 2 tbs lime zest
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Add graham crackers, brown sugar, and salt to a bowl. Mix well. Add melted butter and mix well again.-Add half of the mixture to the bottom of your pie pan. Press firmly into the pan. You can use the bottom of a measuring cup to help you.-Add the rest of the crust mixture to the sides of the pan and press down.-Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour-For the filling, add your cream cheese to a bowl. Mix until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Add lime juice and lime zest and mix well again. Fold in whipped heavy cream.-Add filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before adding the whipped cream.-To make the whipped cream, add your heavy cream into a bowl and start mixing with a hand mixer until it starts to thicken, about 3 minutes. Add your powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix again until stiff peaks form.-Spread whipped cream evenly on top of your pie. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.-Serve and enjoy!!